If you’re in Sydney at the end of this month don’t forget to head down to the Town Hall for the FREE backpackers Expo.
That’s right it’s free and you’ll get tons of ideas about what to do, see, stay, work and much more. If you’re not in Sydney consider heading there to time it with this event. We have some fantastic hostels in Sydney.
Here are some of the details from www.myadventureexpo.com:
29-30 October 2011, Sydney Town Hall. 12noon – 6pm daily. FREE ENTRY!
Find out…where to go…what to do…where to stay…where the jobs are…and more.
2011 Sydney expo highlights:
- Free BBQ outside the venue each day from 1pm (get in while stocks last!)
- Free Barista-made coffee (inside the venue…from 1pm – again while stocks last)
- Main door prize – a return flight to the UK
- Great free Travel Talks (popular talks repeated daily…click here for the list)
- Fantastic exhibitors…click here for the current exhibitor list
- Plus a heap of other prizes and specials deals, free wine/beer samples and more…
Floor plan: <download here>
Travel Talks Click here for the Sydney 2011 talks
Where: Sydney Town Hall is right in the middle of Sydney’s CBD on George St (the expo entrance is on Druitt St). Right above Town Hall train station.
Cost: No cost! Entry is free!
There is no better way to go than talking to the experts before planning the trip of a lifetime. Our exhibitors come from all over the world and are there to give you the low-down on all that’s happening out there.